Set AutoScrollPosition of horizontal scrollbar on tabpage2013-05-10 vb.net autoscroll tabpage
I have a tabcontrol that has a tabpage that I've added autoscroll to via the properties window. When the scrollbars appear, the horizontal scrollbar is automatically scrolled all the way to the right. This is the exact opposite of what I need, when the horizontal scrollbar appears, I need it to be automically scrolled all the way to the left. How do I do this? I've been tinkering with AutoScrollPosition, but it doesn't seem to do anything...most likely user error on my part. Any advice? I haven't been able to find anything on the net that's been helpful.
I'm using vb.net
Autoscroll position is relative to its current position you'll need to find the current position and then take that away.
tabpage1.AutoScrollPosition = New Point(-tabpage1.AutoScrollPosition.X, 0)
- Disable horizontal AutScroll in Winforms, not just scrollbar
- Vertical & Horizontal scrollbars in a panel
- Force Vertical Scrollbar to be Visible in Panel
- .net scrollbar autoscroll problem
- C# Winforms: Scrollbars without AutoScroll
- How do I scroll with the scrollbar?
- C# : How to add both scrollbars in a PictureBox contained in a SplitContainer Panel
- C# - Passing focus to a tabcontrol/page and not being able to mousewheel scroll