How does php handle an uploaded file that exceeds upload_max_filesize?2020-02-14 php forms upload-max-filesize
How does php handle an uploaded file that exceeds upload_max_filesize?
Does this situation affect any element of the
$_FILES array? This question says its filesize is returned as 0—Does that mean
filesize() would return
- How do I get PHP errors to display?
- How do you parse and process HTML/XML in PHP?
- Reference - What does this error mean in PHP?
- PHP and Enumerations
- Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?
- How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- How does PHP 'foreach' actually work?
- How to gracefully handle files that exceed PHP's `post_max_size`?
- Preferred method to store PHP arrays (json_encode vs serialize)