WordPress WC_Meta_Data full variation values2020-02-14 php wordpress
I have fairly complex products in my webshop with all kinds of variation values. The length of these values is quite low. The problem is that Wordpress automatically shortens them. So that means that:
Value A: This is a fairly long value chosen for this option
Gets shorten to:
Value A: This is a fairly...is option
I've tried to find the full length values, but can't seem to display them on my Thank You page. It uses this function to show the values:
wc_display_item_meta( $item ); // phpcs:ignore WordPress.Security.EscapeOutput.OutputNotEscaped
However, even printing the entire $item output doesn't result in a usable object in which I can find the full-length values. There is the WC_Meta_Data, but it only holds these short values. Any ideas on how to tackle this?
What theme are you using? Using Twenty Nineteen as a test. A long variation completely displays.
If I had to guess, It maybe something in the theme causing it to shorten it.
- Can I install/update WordPress plugins without providing FTP access?
- PHP array delete by value (not key)
- Get the full URL in PHP
- How to Sort Multi-dimensional Array by Value?
- WooCommerce Duplicated custom post meta values for products with variations
- WooCommerce One Page Checkout does not display attributes or variations
- Getting the Product Attribute Term Permalink in WordPress / WooCommerce
- Wordpress shopping cart add dynamic products to cart