Docker container doesn't resolve hostname from another docker container in same network2020-02-14 angular docker nginx containers
I have created 2 containers.
The other one is a json-server with name fake_server, in order to produce data to the first container.
Furthermore, I have created also a bridge network called isolated_network in order to allow the containers to communicate throughout container name
I face a problem with the first container, because when i open a browser the nginx cannot resolve the container name of the json-server.
But when i exec in nginx container and execute a curl to the json-server i get the correct results.
Do you have any suggestions?
if you want to run the app, execute the file run.sh.
- How is Docker different from a virtual machine?
- From inside of a Docker container, how do I connect to the localhost of the machine?
- What is the difference between a Docker image and a container?
- Copying files from Docker container to host
- Copying files from host to Docker container
- How to get a Docker container's IP address from the host
- How to list containers in Docker
- How to remove old Docker containers
- How to copy Docker images from one host to another without using a repository
- Docker Network Nginx Resolver