Azure Service Fabric: Service Remoting in Java with Reliable Services Fails2020-02-14 java azure azure-service-fabric service-fabric-stateless service-fabric-actor
I have created a simple Stateless Reliable Service on a Service Fabric cluster set up on Azure. I have tried to access the service using Service Remoting as guided in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/service-fabric/service-fabric-reliable-services-communication-remoting-java. I have created the following Java files to implement the codes suggested in the guide:
- TestRemoteAccess: implements the following methods - helloWorldAsync() and createServiceInstanceListeners()
- TestRemoteAccessInterface: interface of the service that includes - CompletableFuture helloWorldAsync();
TestClient: calls the remote service method using the following code -
MyService helloWorldClient = ServiceProxyBase.create(MyService.class, newURI("fabric:/MyApplication/MyHelloWorldService")); CompletableFuture message = helloWorldClient.helloWorldAsync(); System.out.println(" TEST -- " + message);
When I try to run the TestClient as a Java application from one of the nodes inside the service fabric cluster I get the following error message:
system.fabric.exception.FabricException: TEST -- [email protected][Completed exceptionally]
What could be the reason for such error even when I am trying to access the service from within the service fabric cluster? To summarise, I would like to access a stateless service from within the service fabric cluster using a TestClient Java app.
- Service Fabric Cluster creation fails on Azure with error code "VMInstanceCountAllowsBetterReliabilityLevel"
- How to call a service fabric service from a Winform application?
- Catching custom exception with Service Fabric remoting
- Create UDP listening service on Azure Service Fabric
- Service fabric more than one communication listener for service remoting
- Service Fabric Service Remoting
- Console app client to Service Fabric Stateless Service
- ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT when trying to access a Service Fabric service