build error in LevelDB class when launching simulator2020-02-15 ios swift xcode cocoapods podfile
I was launching my application on the simulator and an error came out from nowhere. Inside a podfile called "leveldb" there is a class called Repairer in which there is this line of code :
table_cache_ = new TableCache(dbname_, &options_, 10);
This line of code has this error that says :
No matching constructor for initialization of 'leveldb::TableCache'
I honestly don't know what to do here since I don't think to have touched any of this pod files ever. Thanks to anyone that can help me!
- Error after accidentally deleting Podfile
- Xcode - How to fix 'NSUnknownKeyException', reason: … this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key X" error?
- Build failed 'React/RCTBridgeModule.h' file not found
- "Redefinition of module ..." when building for simulator
- Error when testing on iOS simulator: Couldn't register with the bootstrap server
- Targets within a target in a Podfile
- Errors when using framework on Obj-C lang. via CocoaPods for Swift project (can't run project either on simulator nor on device)
- Not Able to get graph using cocoapods
- Pod handling in cocoa touch framework - Got error on Device