VSTO C#: Weird collapsing problem with shapes2020-02-15 c# ms-word vsto watermark
I'm adding a watermark in a Word document. I'm calling Shapes.AddTextEffect() in the headers of each section. At first glance it seems to work just fine. But actually a weird thing happends when testing: if I draw a shape by hand and then I copy/cut-paste it, the watermark collapses! Any idea why? Do I have to add a canvas and then add the shape inside?
- How do I get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding?
- Calling the base constructor in C#
- What are the correct version numbers for C#?
- What is the difference between String and string in C#?
- Get int value from enum in C#
- How do I calculate someone's age in C#?
- How do I create an Excel (.XLS and .XLSX) file in C# without installing Microsoft Office?
- What is the best way to give a C# auto-property an initial value?
- Calculate relative time in C#
- What do two question marks together mean in C#?