Tomcat Log is showing wrong date2020-02-15 java spring-boot jvm log4j tomcat8
Today, it is February 14th. However, in Tomcat logs, it is showing 45-Feb-2020.
At school, I learnt there can be at most 31 days in a month.
Please share if you have any idea on this.
- Efficiency of Java "Double Brace Initialization"?
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid character found in method name. HTTP method names must be tokens
- Download a file with Android, and showing the progress in a ProgressDialog
- Java string to date conversion
- Spring boot tomcat access logs
- How to keep my log files in monthwise folder using java log4j?
- Show the log trace of logslf4J and tomcat in a textArea
- Tomcat logging in webapp and container?