Phpmyadmin: Error when visiting localhost/phpmyadmin session start2020-03-26 php mysql phpmyadmin
I am using Ubuntu and I can't open phpmyadmin, when I visit it on localhost, it displays an error
when I try running
sudo chmod 777 to /var/lib/php/session
chown -R root:root /var/lib/php/session
chmod: cannot access '/var/lib/php/session': No such file or directory
How to solve this issue?
Check your php.ini file and look for session.save_path = "/var/lib/php/session" it has to be there.
make sure the path exists.
Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies
- Reference - What does this error mean in PHP?
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
- ERROR 1698 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'
- Cannot start session without errors in phpMyAdmin
- Phpmyadmin Session Start error on last version
- phpmyadmin 404 error in nginx
- PHPmyadmin error on site
- PHP sessions not working on CentOS with phpMyAdmin