How to add res/values-sw600dp file in android studio?2020-03-27 android android-studio resources
i have activity_main.xml file in different size of the screen
activity_main.xml(land) --> it auto generate the file layout-land activity_main.xml(sw600dp) ---> it auto generate the file layout-sw600dp BUT, it did not auto-generate the values-/res/values-sw600dp and /res/values-land how to get this two file?
- Right click in res folder
- Android resource file
- change "value to layout" from resource type
- and click on "size" from available qualifiers
- then you choose
- Right-click on the Orientation for Preview [icon looks like phone rotation] as shown in the image
- Select Create Tablet Variation
- Click to view image
- What is Gradle in Android Studio?
- Rename package in Android Studio
- Android Studio: Add jar as library?
- How to define a circle shape in an Android xml drawable file?
- How do I "select Android SDK" in Android Studio?
- Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()?
- How to stop EditText from gaining focus at Activity startup in Android
- How do I add a library project to Android Studio?
- What should be in my .gitignore for an Android Studio project?
- Where to place the 'assets' folder in Android Studio?